At Elgin County Midwives, we are continuing to update our protocol for COVID and our office.
- When you arrive at your appointment please wait in your vehicle.
- Text 289-241-2504 and let Lynda or Ann know you are here.
- Be sure to include your name, appointment time and the name of the midwife you are seeing.
- Your midwife will call you when she is ready for your to come in.
- You are welcome to bring in one adult support person.
- They must pass the COVID screen.
- You and your partner must wear your mask.
- Please use the hand sanitizer when you enter.
- Your appointment will be conducted in the office as usual.